Monday, November 30, 2009

This month...bored lol...

haizz...this month don no how lol...no work liao...
later,my money also will finish leh...
how are ??? i already lazy to find a new work jor...
my cousin ask me this week wan go Genting ma...
i got think wan go too,but cant la...coz my bf how arr???
i got ask him wan go wif me ma???he say, he wan go...but he also wan work arr...and don no my dad give bo...!!! haizz...
yalo...me also say like that lol...don no my dad give ma...@@
haizz...make me very confuse lol...don no must do wat lol...!!!
go or not lol !!!
if i don wan go,at home i also very boring geh...if i go,i wan my bf also go worr...!!!
if i ask my dad permission,he will say can not geh lol...haizz,i already knw his answer liao...why i wan ask again leh???but if i ask,he say ok leh ???hahaha...is impossible geh lol...!!!
haizz....sad lol...what must i do arr ???