Monday, November 30, 2009

sad lol...

haizz...me already no work in digi shop lol...
coz my boss yesterday say...me no need go work jorr...
so sad lol...very miss my work lol and my friend(T.T)

my boss say: 2moro start u no need go work liao,go have some fun in ur holidays...after 1 month,
when u finish ur holidays...u just come back find me...erm,i mean nothing geh..udon mis-understanding what i mean,if u still wan work...u can find me back...

hahaha....i think horr...if u realy wan "charr" me,why u wan say like that leh...u can straight to the point geh ma...no need turn so many round and say like that ma...right??!!
u scare if u use the straight way to tell me...u will hurt me !!! but,if u use this kind of way to tell me...i will get more hurt lol...!!!
haizz...but i also understand geh,i also got wrong la...!!! is my attitude lol...!!!
haizz...i knw jor lol...