Sunday, October 18, 2009

OMG...so angry arr....!!!!

Aarrgghhtt...is making me so angry...!!! why this world got this kind of ppl geh ??? why so no brain geh...!!! he din think clearly why i wan go find work do...!!! i wan work is bcoz i wan buy alot of things...u knw u first time go work n u first time get salary...then go buy the thing u like is very happy de ma...!!! Duii...fuck...!!! he wan take all my salary and keep in my bank acc arr...then give me RM 300 onli arr...wat the fuck...!!! so much money wan keep in the bank for wat...shit !!!

I mean is ok if wan to keep it,but so much money leh...n i work so hard, salary juz like tat onli...also wan keep it all...!!! Damn...if like tat i reather don wan work,then monthly u give me money la...SHIT...!!! He say , if i don wan...he don wan give me go work arr...!!! wat la...bull shit...!!! like that also can...!!!

Another one say....why i no heart geh,my heart give dog eat jorr arr ??? allready knw how to work liao and never think wan give us money...wht daughter is tis...???!!! hahaha...i din say i don wan give them la...but she say me until like tat,so i cant say anything lol...they win lol...!!! who call them is my parents arr....!!! Walauehh...i say tis is my money my salary....is depends on me de ma...!!!haloo...is me work leh...!!! is my salary leh...!!! why they all wan to control my money ??? why why why ??? like that is fucking me off lol...!!!

Juz now he say...if u don wan me to control u...u don wan be my daughter la...more easy ma...wat the fuck he say worr~like that simple problem onli must say until like that meh ??!! Crazy shit....
haizz...so angry until wan kill ppl arr....!!! 他妈的CIBAI....